Right where South Terrace meets Jenkin Street, this warehouse development – modern, air-conditioned – is Fremantle holiday accommodation for two couples who want to be within strolling distance of Fremantle’s holiday attractions.
Renovated in contemporary style about 7 years ago as short term/ holiday accommodation, this is a secure building, situated on the corner of South Terrace and Jenkin Street, This property is totally not suitable for children.
The apartment has 2 bedrooms each on its mezzanine level, with a queen and a double bed.
* The bathroom has a shower and hand basin, and houses the washing machine and dryer.
* Kitchen with lots of cupboards, cook top and under bench oven, microwave, fully equipped with every essential.
* There is a small courtyard with a table and chairs for the balmy evenings.
* The living area is large with a comfortable sofa, dining table and 4 chairs, TV, DVD and music system.
* There is a complimentary wireless broadband connection.
* The free parking for two cars is secure.
* South Beach is about 3 minutes’ walk with its white sands and wonderful grassed BBQ area with leafy trees for shelter.
* Enjoy long walks along the ocean front, stop at the beach front cafe for a coffee or cold drink or maybe you would enjoy a breakfast or lunch.
* There are lots of great restaurants and cafes a short walk.
* Free CAT bus passes close by to take you around the many delights Freo has to offer.
Short term rental rates start at $180 per night.