Trendy Holiday Accommodation Fremantle
This is well appointed, air conditioned accommodation for groups of up to 4 who want to experience Fremantle at its best. Located in a secure building, on the corner of South Terrace and Jenkin Street, this is part of the trendy Arnotts Biscuit factory warehouse development.
The apartment has 2 bedrooms as follows:
- Main bedroom downstairs with Queen bed.
- Second bedroom upstairs is on a mezzanine level and has 2 single beds. This may not be suitable for small children.
- The bathroom has a shower and hand basin. A washing machine and dryer are provided for your convenience.
- Kitchen with lots of cupboards, cook top and under bench oven, microwave, fully equipped with every essential.
- Adjacent to the kitchen is the dining area with table and 6 chairs.
- There is a small balcony off the living area overlooking Jenkin Street.
- The living area is large with a comfortable sofa, TV, DVD and music system.
- There is a complimentary wireless broadband connection.
- The free parking for two cars is secure.
- South Beach is about 3 minutes’ walk with its white sands and wonderful grassed BBQ area with leafy trees for shelter.
- Enjoy long walks along the ocean front, stop at the beach front cafe for a coffee or cold drink or maybe you would enjoy a breakfast or lunch.
- There are lots of great restaurants and cafes a short walk.
- Free CAT bus passes close by to take you around the many delights Freo has to offer.Short term accommodation rates start at $200 per night.